Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Funday - Day #11

Well, I have one heck of a sore throat, runny nose, and cough. I keep getting nervous that if I cough too much - I might bleed, my water might break, or I might go into labor. I know, its silly! My other complaint is my lower back is killing me! I am sure the bed doesn't help but I just wish this cough/cold went away and my back was feeling better. BUT in the grand scheme of things... I am still pregnant and not having complications so the rest doesn't matter!




My doctor came in and ordered an ultrasound for Wednesday. Its really just more for something for me to look forward to, but she was nice to enough to order it to "Assess for fetal growth". Otherwise, I am hoping to take a wheelchair ride later today.




The day started out with breakfast and a diet pepsi (AMAZING). Even more enjoyable was a girl talk date with Mallory. I haven't had one with her for a while and it was a wonderful 3 hours of catching up and gabbing. Love you, girl! Then, Brooke came and brought me Panda Express and it was yummy! She stayed and chatted for a little bit and it is always so fun to see her.


Now I am about to be put on the monitor and hopefully take a little nap before Pete and my girls get here! I can't wait to see them!


Here are some pictures from the past 11 days...


















Did I mention Pete always brings them in dresses just to make me smile? Love that man :)


Hope everyone is having a good day!


No comments: