Thursday, May 12, 2011

One week down!

One week down and I have 2.5 weeks to go!

Unfortunately, I woke up with a sore throat, stuffy nose, head cold. Pete will be here shortly with some medicine and I think I will be relaxing most of the day. My doctor said "Well, we can't deliver when you are sick so that means the baby is staying in!" Right you are, Dr. Myers :)

Yesterday was a great day. My friend Emily visited in the morning for a couple of hours and we had a great time talking and laughing. My brother came for lunch and we had a good time as always. Brooke, Erica, and Jamie came for their lunch break and that was entertaining as always! Then, Christina came and brought her little girl, Bailey and she let me hold her - she is beautiful! My mom, aunt, and cousin brought the girls and it was so great to see them! We read books and played a lot of hide and seek. My friend, Sarah brought me Panera and we ate dinner together and caught up. Pete was here after that and I was so glad that he made it home safely.

I have been having a lot of discomfort in my lower back and Pete was nice enough to rub my back last night. My sister in law, Debbie called to explain some exercises to us that might help alleviate some of the pain. I went to bed with a much relieved back.

Poor Pete...sits in meetings all day, then travels for hours and then comes here and rubs my back and feet. Then he heads home, packs up the girls for school today, finishes laundry, etc. Have I mentioned how much I love him?

While Pete was here, Laci and Ashley from work stopped by for a visit. I just adore them - they are so upbeat and entertaining.

Thanks for all of the visits, love and support!

No comments: