Friday, May 13, 2011

Bitter, Party of 1

I must admit, today has been my most bitter day. I woke up multiple times last night due to the fact that my throat felt like it was bleeding. The hospital is so dry and a sore throat on top of it does not help. I woke up with sinus pressure, stuffy nose, and watery eyes. Needless to say, I woke up in a crabby mood. Hospitals equal a lot of interrupted sleep. That also makes for an unhappy Laura.

THEN, my sister brought Grace by... mood increase...
THEN, my brother came for lunch and brought Good Mood Food (Arbys)... mood increase
THEN, I took a shower and some of the sinus pressure was released...mood increase
THEN, my mom came to visit...mood increase
THEN, the sweetest doctor in the world came through and wrote for wheelchair rides PRN (as needed) as long as no complications...mood increase!

So now here I am feeling better, ready to face these next 15 days. You want to rain the next 6 days, bring it... Sure, it stinks that once granted a wheelchair ride the weather stinks but I love the sound of the rain and I am just happy to get some fresh air!

9 1/2 days down, 15 1/2 days to go! Sunday afternoon I might rock out to some Bon Jovi - "Wow, we're halfway there...."

No comments: