Thursday, June 2, 2011

Shout Out

We chose Pete's best friend, Matt and his wife, Erin to be Jake's Godparents. We never doubted they were a wonderful choice but they simply blew us away this past weekend. They traveled to Indy to meet Jake and play with the girls. When they got here, they went grocery shopping for us and proceeded to cook fantastic meals for us all weekend long. I was still recovering from everything so I slept in and took naps and there was never a guilty feeling about it. They came and they knew just how to support us and help us through this highly stressful time. On Saturday, Erin and I came together to see Jake. It was wonderful quality time together and I really enjoyed introducing her to Jake and seeing her hold him in her arms. I just wanted to give them a little shout out for being such wonderful support and excellent friends this past weekend and always...

No comments: