Tuesday, March 26, 2013

January 2013

January feels like a blur for me.  I ended my job up in Cleveland as a "travel" nurse and decided to take a PRN (as needed) position at the same hospital.  This requires me to work 3 shifts in a 6 week period.  Because I was technically a new hire at Hillcrest, I had to go through the Cleveland Clinic orientation for the 2nd week in January.  The 3rd week I started orientation at my new, full-time job in Canton.  That orientation was 10 days long and that took us to the end of January.  Enough about that, onto the fun stuff!
 
We started the year by splitting the girls up and giving Grace her own room.  Since she loves Minnie Mouse, we went with that theme for her room.  My mom was in town and helped and we were able to get it done in a about 2 days.
 



One evening, we hung out with our Goddaughter, Natalie!

Claire decided she wanted her ears pierced.  She was SO brave and did such a great job!!  (Unfortunately, the most recent report is that the left one got infected and they have since closed up)


 
Grammy took the kids to Build A Bear and they got to stuff bears and dress them. 
They had a WONDERFUL time!






My dear friend, Anne and I threw our husbands a surprise party for their 30th birthdays!  We were able to pull it off and think that they were both suprised.  It was a lot of fun to plan together!


Some of my family came into town for Pete's party.  We went out to eat at the kid's favorite restaurant the next day - Red Robin!

We spent a Sunday evening over at Grammy and Opa's.  Jake and Bently helped Grammy make cookies and the girls played their little hearts out like always!

 
 We had our first sleepover at our house.  Claire's good friend, Eve came over to spend the night.  They painted each other's nails, watched a movie, ate popcorn, and went to bed.  It was a fun first for Pete and I as parents.

No comments: