Tuesday, March 26, 2013

February 2013

We started off February by heading up to Sandusky, Ohio and going to one of the largest indoor waterparks called "Kalahari".  We had never been before but had heard it was a wonderful place to go.  We went with our friends, the Meyer family who also have 3 children.  Here are some pictures from our weekend trip.





Pete and I had a date night around Valentine's Day.  Once again, my wonderful mom came to visit and watched the kids!




One weekend in February we celebrated our Goddaughter, Natalie's, first birthday.  Grace didn't take a nap that day and she fell asleep in the middle of the party.  Here she is sleeping behind a chair!


Another lovely Sunday dinner at the Vandervaarts


Towards the end of February, my lovely sister and I escaped the cold winter and went to Fort Lauderdale for a few days.  It was just the ticket to help get through this yucky, cold winter!  I am so thankful to Pete letting me go and never letting me feel guilty about it!



Jake's favorite and most popular word is "ball"...wonder why...


The kids at Kalahari

No comments: