Monday, November 12, 2012

October 2012

The month of October started off with the three kids going on their field trip to the pumpkin patch.  I was fornunate to be able to go along again this year and it was so fun to chat with their teachers and watch my kids interact with their friends.  It was this field trip that I realized Jake is ALL BOY!  He was running around in the mud and didn't care how dirty he got.  He was up close and personal with all of the animals and had no fear!
 
Pete went to Matt's (my sister's fiance) bachelor party over the first weekend in October so my mom came to visit and help with the kids.  We had a great time and it sounds like Pete did as well!
 
Halloween festivities took over the later portion of the month.  The kids were adorable in their costumes as you will see in the pictures!  (I know, not bias at all!)
 
Here are pictures from our month of October...
 

The following pictures are from the kid's field trip







Grandma reading a book to Jake 


Claire has wanted to help out with housework - so I let her!  She loves to be my helper and I love that she enjoys doing chores! 

Grace's Halloween Costume - a cupcake

Claire's Halloween Costume - Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)

Grammy bought this costume as a possibility - but it was a little small. 
 It's Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony)


Claire had her first sleepover with her good friend, Eve.


We met Grammy for lunch one afternoon

Trick or Treat event at Aunt Kimmy's college

 Yep, that's Jake the dinosaur - I could not get enough of it!  That tail went back and forth as he walked!



Claire and her class at school - Yes, Grace creeping into the picture in the background  :)

Jake and his buddies at school

No comments: