Thursday, March 22, 2012

February...Better Late Than Never :)

Sorry for the late post - life is keeping us busy.  This beautiful weather has thrown Pete and I into a ridiculous amount of yard work that we didn't get to last year.  We are currently staining our fence and just finished staining our gazebo that sits over our hot tub. 

Anyways, February was a wonderful month!  We made a trip home to Indy the third weekend in February.  We went up to Lafayette and visited one of our favorite bars from college.  It was a great time had by all...



We purchased a table for the foyer...

We had some craft time in the tub.  I took shaving cream and added food coloring to it and let the girls paint.  They had a blast!


My friend, Melissa, and I took our kids to the Cleveland Children's Museum.  It does not remind me of the Indianapolis Children's Museum AT ALL but the kids had a great time.  Melissa and I don't really plan on going back - it was tough to keep track of  the kids, not stroller friendly, etc.






 They had a big room full of sand that Claire and Jake liked but Grace wouldn't stand in it!  Their favorite part was the fake grocery store!

 Our little Jake is army crawling and said his first word on Saturday (March 17th) - "Emma".  He just loves her!  I take him with my to the Y when I go workout and it is typically his morning nap time.  He has fallen asleep a couple times while standing up!  The childwatch employees think its hilarious!



We put Grace in a big girl bed.  They do really well together and Grace loves her bed!


We played out in the hot tub on a snowy day.  The girls were amazed because I would take a big handful of snow and say "Abra Cadabra" and drop it in the water and it would instantly disappear. :)


The weather started to warm up at the end of February and we were able to break in the swing set for the season!  Claire has learned to swing all by herself and she loves to show us her new talent!

1 comment:

Abberdabbers said...

Love your pictures! And I have learned that pretty much all Children's Museums suck compared to the one in Indy--oh well! Glad you all are doing well! Miss you