Monday, August 1, 2011

July 2011

July has been a busy month for us. We started out celebrating the 4th with my mom's side of the family. I went to the lake to spend time with them. We also celebrated my mom's birthday.


One weekend, we went to Ohio to paint our new house (post and pics coming soon). It was a very tiring weekend but we got a lot accomplished.


I went back to work on the 17th and have enjoyed being back. I missed all of the friendly faces!


The girls are doing great and excited about their new house. Jake is growing and at his 2 month doctor's appointment he was 11 lbs and 22 3/4 in. long which means he gained 3 pounds and grew 2 3/4 inches in one month!! He is very laid back and easy to take care of.


We welcomed a nephew on July 24th, Bently James and he weighed 9 lbs 9 oz and 20 inches long. He is adorable and also very laid back!


This past weekend we loaded up the truck and moved all of our furniture out of our apartment and into our house. Another tiring weekend but now we are back in Indy and living at my mom's condo. We moved in with my mom a couple weeks ago because our apartment's AC could not keep up with the heat.


We have enjoyed many sunny days at the pool and love being outside!


Here are some pictures from our month...












Can you tell she had a bagel?




We have started putting Grace in time out - she does well with it


Claire HATES when I cut her nails and the only way she recovers is if I put socks on her hands!


























Jake, as we tore down wallpaper in the house :)



No comments: