Monday, April 18, 2011

March 2011

To be honest, most of the month of March was a bit of a blur. My dad's illness was an up and down rollercoaster that seemed to consume most days and evenings. As mentioned in a previous entry, my dad passed away on March 21st. I still think about him every day and miss him dearly. I will always strive to be the kind of person that he was.

On to happier notes, though... March also involved Claire's 3rd birthday! It was a particularly fun birthday because she understood what her birthday meant, the cake and candles, gifts, and birthday song. Claire and Grace are interacting a lot more and having a lot more fun together. Here are some pictures from our month...





The following are pictures from Claire's birthday party in Indiana.







For my birthday, a friend from work brought over some delicious cupcakes. Each girl got their own and they loved them!!



Claire and Grace with their capes!

No comments: