Friday, March 14, 2008

Almost There...

Well, we are just about 39 weeks along and still pregnant. We thought our little one was going to join us on Sunday when I started having contractions. The contractions were about every 3 minutes for almost 24 hours but when I went in they just said that they weren't strong enough to change my cervix and that I just needed to go home and try and relax. That was disappointing but we want he/she to come when they are ready. The contractions are still there, just not strong enough to "take my breath away" which is what I was told I need to wait for. I am hoping the contractions are a sign that we won't be going another 11 days until my due date but that may just be wishful thinking! :) Here's hoping the next entry is news that our baby has arrived!!!

No comments: